Whitefish River A fire in the attic, proof of the prize
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"I am Kavik, alpha of Blacktail Deer Plateau. My mate Liri is the other alpha. What she says is correct; we do need more numbers, especially with winter so close."
Siqsa listened with intent and interest in his molten stare. Auds erect, caught every words which the darker wolf spoke, and gave Siq nothing but relief when he wasn't immediately shunned for his lack of skill. 

He in turn nodded with the older male at remention of Grezig. With no mental barrier telling him it was off to say something such as this, the words drifted through his parted maw. 
"She's interesting."

Shaking his head slightly at the offer, the wolfdog snatched that oppertunity with quickness. Emberous eyes met the spring gems of the Alpha, and he spoke swift.
"No; I want to understand the territory as soon as I can. I will go with you."
The Demon couldn't grasp whether it was right to jump on something like that so eagerly. But something like interest in prey routes and needing to know where existing caches so they wouldn't get overfilled nor missed, tracking different trails and knowing the circuit's were to follow. Hell, as much as he resided just outside of the boundaries, he should've know all the walls by now; but there was always more to learn. 

Taking those steps to match the beginning stride of the Alpha's eased gate, Siq allowed Kavik the lead. He was, well, the Alpha, after all. 
"What is it you'd like me to see to, first?"

Thought he was mere minutes into the entry, he wasted no time enjoying the novelty of newness. The only way to move up in the ranks was to work hard, and to be noticed for your skills. Thus, he had to come out of the shadows, a bit.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 03:04 PM