Gilded Bay you pinned me with your black sphere eyes
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The speckled female echoed a single word. Ford pulled his gaze from the seaside and focused back on her features, ready to read any signs she would show him. It might have seemed odd to her that he would not know the entirety of what he sought to claim. Of course, there were some things that were better known in spirit than in actuality. Ford had aimed to accomplish both; Dalia had merely stepped into his line of sight a bit early on.

The titan's features were changed to show an expression of thoughtfulness. “Should, yes,” he confirmed with a swift nod of his skull. Then, he latched his sights onto her and aimed to captivate her with his burning stare. Sentiment seemed to have weighed heavily with her, as she had associated her own mother with his. Finding common ground was imperative, he knew. So, the titan made an effort to share what he could without overwhelming her with their customs.

“My father claimed the bay some years before. He met my mother in the wood beside it. Though he had to return home, she followed after him and they made a family. Now, it is my turn to reclaim the land that was intended for us,” he offered her in explanation. Then, he wavered his tail twice and his features turned upward in a ghostly smile that never reached his eyes. “I have heard only stories of these lands, but if I know my father's word then the bay should rest just beyond those cliffs.”
Messages In This Thread
you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 04, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 04, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 05, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 05, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 09, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 09, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:19 AM