Gilded Bay you pinned me with your black sphere eyes
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
That had done it, at least as well as he had hoped it would. It seemed as though she found herself pulled in by the story of his family and how they had come to be. Of course, he had purposefully left out the portions about his half siblings and the looming threat of war. She needn't know that his father had ruled as a vicious king of war. She need only know that there was purpose in his actions, and the actions of his siblings. The more of a story he crafted, the more likely it was that she would feel inclined to remain with them.

Time would give him what he wanted; more understanding of her. Ford wasn't social for the typical benefits of being social, no. The titan was a social creature simply so that he could learn the behaviors of others. Once learned, they were far easier to adjust... with the right words.

“Of course, with a little help from you,” he agreed, adjusting his tone to reflect a pleasant confidence. The ghostly smile that lingered on his dark lips was dangerous, but not obviously so. To most, it would appear that he was simply a charmer in search of some lost home that supposedly bore the mark of his father and mother. To those who were well trained in the art of roguish deception, he was a skilled brute luring in what he needed to succeed.

“Shall we?” the swarthy titan inquired with a motion of his skull. Still, his mismatched gaze remained intently upon her features.
Messages In This Thread
you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 04, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 04, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 05, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 05, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 09, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 09, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:19 AM