Greatwater Lake Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy
33 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
The more Wraen spoke, the more infatuated he became with her. And yes, this was most definitely infatuation. Whisker, despite being only a yearling, had mistaken infatuation for love at one point. He had ended up rather sour in the end, but at least now he knew what to look for. Not that it had changed his eagerness to get to know Wraen as quickly as possible and somehow convince her that he was the best thing since sliced bread.

I've seen all four seasons, he replied, but he knew that was about as vague as an answer as any. Each one once except for fall, which this is my second. He'd wager he had spent roughly a year alive, and what a time to be alive it was! The next question was a more difficult one, and his ear twitched as he tried to formulate an answer that was both honest and appealing.

I'd say I'm somewhere in between, which probably means I know very little or an awful lot. Again, it wasn't a terribly satisfying answer, but how would one even know if they knew everything? Knowing nothing was much easier to discern, and surely she had figured out by now that he wasn't brain dead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy - by RIP Whisker - November 05, 2018, 01:00 PM