Dawnlark Plains What time are you going home?
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Private 
@Aliac dated before BRS left to go to their new home.

Khali had wanted to see his sister before they had left for the new territory. His stomach had been in knots lately, it caused him to become a bit skinny since when he ate he just threw it right back up. Though he was skinny his energy was high for the day knowing he was traveling to see her for one more time until they settled again.

Khali neared the territory he last knew as Morningside and smelled the remnants of a fire? Could it be? His heart pounded through his chest and all he could think about was of his sister was okay. A million thoughts ran through his head as he desperately searched the newly burnt place.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac pawed the floor of the old territory as the ash flew into the air and carried off by the wind. A wolf was also there. It wasn't just any wolf It was her brother.

The she wolf's tail began to sway as she begins to call out. "Khali!?"
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Ashes had flown by the sandy mans head as he sniffed the burned ground. What would come of this? Morningside has burnt? He wondered who actually knew this had happened and was pissed that they never told him. Lily and his plan would have to be postponed not only because of this fire but he knew soon she would be back and they would have to leave BRS. 

While thoughts literally took him over and he stood there like a mindless zombie a familiar scent overcame the nasty ash. “Aliac?” It was a whisper before he looked up. His pupils dilated so big no color could be seen. “I thought maybe the fire had engulfed everyone and y’all were dead. Is it really you?!” He was excited and relieved to see her in front of him.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac saw the dismay in his etes and she cane closer to him and wagged her tail. "Of course it's really me." She was happy that gis pack was safe and that he was safe as well.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali let his happiness out. His tail wagged in a hurry. “I’m glad you’re okay. What happened here? It seems we have so much to catch up on. Both of us.” He said smiling. He wanted so bad to tell her about his feelings for Lily but he didn’t want to get her hopes up because even he wasn’t sure where it was going between them. Maybe though she could give him some pointers, he would see first and let her talk.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She saw that he was happy to see her and was glad to have seen him. "I went after a herd of deer but I also had a run in with a bear. But from what I've heard there was a fire...we lost a few members from death as well as some moving on from the pack." She said with a frown but smiled through it after. "Anyways what about you. How have you been?"
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
The news about losing some members hit home for him as well. Lanawyn was gone now from the sickness that had plagued the Sanctuary. “I understand.” He mumbled nodding. The ashes swirled around his feet. As his sister asked how he had been he was excited to tell her everything. “I’ve been good. It’s been a hard time in the Sanctuary. That’s why I’ve come. We’re relocating soon. Sickness plagued us and we lost one so we are moving.” As he talked of this his face fell and then the thought of his next sentence made it brighten again. A twinkle in his eye could be seen. “My... uh... friend, Lily she found a place for us and now we are leaving soon.” He said, his heart fluttered at her name. Khali just couldn’t hold his feelings.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was leaving. She felt bad because she didn’t take the time to get to know him. “You must come tell me where once you all are settled. I would gladly come visit.” She was happy he had found someone as well as a pack, better yet a home where he belongs.