The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
Rueger stretched his body out against the ground, flexing his muscles as his jaws opened wide in a lazy yawn. It was mid-morning, and then sun shine woke him from his slumber. He had been out in the middle of the night, patrolling borders and walking around the territory. He liked the silence of the night sometimes, as it had a calming effect.

He had snoozed a few hours, and now his stomach rumbled in protest. He righted himself and lifted his body off the ground, shaking the dusting of light snow from his fur. He was instantly alert, the grogginess of sleep not affecting him. As a guardian, he was accustomed to going from a deep sleep, to alert in an instant. He was quickly on the move for something to eat.

A few hours later, he approached a stream to take his fill of the water, and to clean his maw and front paws clean of the drying blood. He had caught a rabbit, which would suffice him for now. He sat back on his haunches and his eyes gazed around the area. He hadn't been exceptionally social since their return from Easthollow, but it wasn't for lack of wanting company. He simply hadn't reached out to anyone. Maybe someone would happen by if he sat in one place long enough.

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM