The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He nodded his understanding. But, he could also see why the wait was needed. Wolves needed to get things in order, and the pups needed to be ready to move, too. Rueger was basically neutral on the whole thing since he could see both sides of it.

He grinned as she scoffed, seeing her features changed, and he thought she might give a smartass answer back, but she seemed to refrain from doing so. He nodded again to her calculations. I agree. It's easy for me, since I don't yet have ties to this land, he expressed. It wasn't anything against the territory. He just hadn't been here long enough to grow so fond that he was sad to be leaving. He knew of the move early enough that he didn't bother to make those bonds, either.

He was thoughtful at her next question, then shrugged. Just keep doing what I'm doing, I guess. I'm a soldier, and I'll continue to be such. He wasn't sure what else he would be if he couldn't do that. It was trained into him to guard, to protect, to see what was coming and head it off so no one got hurt. What about you? he asked.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 26, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM