The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He was a little surprised that she was going to be Beta once they moved. Why after the move? It was perplexing to him that if someone was going to rise in the ranks, it would be in real time, and not set for a future date. What about the move made it important that she had to wait?

He wasn't generally a nosy wolf, but since she mentioned it, What were your plans? he asked. If she refrained from telling him, Rueger wouldn't be offended. He didn't really have any for himself. Being newer to the area, he took the days as they came. His only real mission was to get to know Valette. And soon, he would realize just how difficult that might be.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 31, 2018, 08:10 AM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM