Hushed Willows but my love is like a dark cloud full of rain thats always right there up above you
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
She didn't know he had always thought of her so highly, and she visibly staggered beneath the weight of his assertations.  They were wrong, of course — she had been in no place to run Tindome, and maybe Mato hadn't either.  They were all so young.  They had done the best they could.  She could fault Mato no longer — in time, perhaps she wouldn't fault Terance.  She righted the way her ears faltered to the sides, eyes skirting to the trees.  I hope you're right.  Now that Alarian and Korei are gone, we have even less able-bodied wolves than before.  I'm worried about it... but we are doing everything we can. If they could find some hunters, that would be ideal... but for now, this would do.

I always thought you deserved it all, she tacks on softly, returning to the previous thought that she's now comfortable enough to examine.  What use is a girl who can't even remember where she came from, or who she is?  You were always so.. eloquent and graceful and quiet.  All things that she didn't percieve herself to be.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]