Blacktail Deer Plateau Bring it on, baby. I can take you and your spatula.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
As any true oddity, he stopped abruptly after hearing his name behind him. He knew those dulcet tones, and he knew exactly who they belonged to. Dark ears flattened over the blue hued crown. It was Ruenna, and he couldn't shake the feeling that the tiny spy was following him. Traitor! She had to be up to something. That kid, what was his name...

Siqsa grew immediately irritated at not only being unable to remember the meek male's name, along with being snitched on. Little runt probably told on him for his 'unruly' manners, or 'not being nice' or something. A gruff growl huffed out. He had actually made it into a decent pack, just for some twig to snitch.

Turning his leviathan of a body in the direction of where he heard the voice, Siqsa threw out there with clear desire to have nothing to do with leaving the pack, just yet. "I wasn't even mean to him, Ruenna. I just told him had he tried to do something stupid, he was gonna get his throat ripped out. It wasn't even that serious. I even laughed." Well,  he just told the whole story right then and there. Had Ruenna not held his treasons against him and told Kavik that it wasn't his fault, everything would be cool. And of course he assumed she knew what he was talking about.

Sitting, he stayed put, waiting for her and the rest of her spy brigade to melt out of the trees. She had to have come with company; it was gonna take more than her little self to take him down.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring it on, baby. I can take you and your spatula. - by Siqsa - October 31, 2018, 12:28 PM