Duskfire Glacier Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes
146 Posts
Ooc —
The lights dance over her, the gentle colors in direct conflict with the absolute grayness that she felt - unsurprised by Tomkin's departure but disappointed all the same. Wherever he is, she at least hopes that the gods watch over him and keep him safe. 

Uki's drawn from her thoughts of Tomkin by the soft crunch of snow underfoot, an indication of a being larger than she approaching at her back. Ragged ears pinned to her skull, fluttering back to catch the nearly silent approach, as her head turns to glance over her shoulder. 

"Nanuk," she greets softly as she turns to face him, nerves fluttering in her stomach. Their relationship has been rocky to say the least but Uki wants to move on, be the sister he needs. To tell the truth, she could use a brother.

Or just a friend even.

"You look...exhausted," she murmurs in concern. He is thinner, his eyes sunken with grief and the light in their summer color does not glimmer as brightly. 

"I won't ask if you're alright, that would be stupid." It was obvious he wasn't and no one should expect him to be. She had not know Nanook but she knew that the dark lady had meant something to the leader. 

"You will be," the shaman promised, voice soft as her moonlit gaze lifted to the heavens again. "The pain fades. In time, it becomes an easier burden to carry." Tapeesa spoke from experience.

"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes - by Uki - October 30, 2018, 05:58 AM