Blackbeak Bluff Red is such a lovely colour on you but you won't be needing those
know yourself and go in swinging
37 Posts
Ooc — Jem
with his mention of having wings ali finds herself gazing wistfully up at the high flying birds as they swoop and circle overhead. what must it be like to have that kind of freedom? to be able to shed your worries and just take to the endless sky. a life without limits...she relishes in the idea of it for a few moments before letting her gaze drop back to reality. a strange restlessness comes over at her- seemingly triggered by that statement alone and even looking out to the crashing sea stretching off into the distance did little to help. in fact if anything it just made her feel more trapped on this little piece of land. of course little was quite the exageration but at that moment she felt oddly trapped even if she'd done all she had needed to shed her ties. a small frown creases her features, brows furrowed in thought as she simply murmurs. "do you ever feel like i dunno...trapped?" she grasps for the right way of wording it but comes back empty handed- gaze still fixed on the see as she sighs frustratedly and turns back. "nevermind i've no clue what the fuck i'm on about, not usually one for the deep thinking" kind of a lie but that's besides the point.

she lightens up again at his next words- putting all her focus on him and him alone as he speaks. "a circus? performers? dancers?each word sounds crazier than the last and yet oddly fantastic and she finds herself giggling away at his own little demonstration afterwards. "i've never heard of a circus before but definitely sounds fucking savage" a bit odd too perhaps but she wasn't gonna say that and hey, the coolness outweighed the oddity in her opinion. her head tilts to the side as he continues, eyes shining seriously at what he says. "i don't care how they feel though like what about you? are you okay without them?​" perhaps not the best way of wording it but believe it or not this was good for her.

she'd roll her shoulders back, shifting her position on the damp grass slightly as she blinked thoughtfully for a few moments. "i left my family" she said after a few moments of deciding wether to mention it or not. her slim shoulders lift in a shrug as she continues "no big deal though, if they care it'll just be because they'll be annoyed they wasted so much time on me" she wasn't looking for pity, in reality she really didn't miss her parents in the slightest and she was being unfair with what she said. somewhere deep down she knew her parents had cared in their odd way and probably did miss her, but sure fuck it they had it coming the second they tried to force her to be someone she wasn't. 

a pack? his next words are...interesting. she hadn't even thought about packs, still being very set on the whole 'i can look after myself you can all fuck off' attitude but it was getting so damn cold and that was making the whole experience a lot less fun. "i wasn't really looking" she admits "but maybe i should be i dunno, i met a girl that was from a pack that must be somewhere around here because she still smelt like the sea too" dammit she should've found out more about her pack when she could've! she eyes the boy again as she asks "what about you?"

she likes him, a simple line maybe but coming from her who tended to judge everyone it was quite the compliment.
[Image: ezgif-com-crop-1.gif]