Swiftcurrent Creek she blames her excess on my influence
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
the drama had settled, but aria still found that she dreamt of whispers about her throughout the night. what could the rest of the pack possibly think of her? how could her rank remain so high-- when the packs dragoness hated her so. she simply didn't understand. aria stuck to the borders, doing her job the best she could.

she found the strangers along the borders. her ears pricked, tail swinging a few times in a friendly manner. it, of course, paused at a respectable place above her back as she approached and her pale gaze found them both curiously. she stood tall before them, relaxed but proud.

"welcome to swiftcurrent creek," she said gently, a small smile pressed to her features, "can i help you?"
Messages In This Thread
she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 02, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 03, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 04, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 05, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 07, 2018, 05:49 AM