Swiftcurrent Creek she blames her excess on my influence
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
oh, so they had been mistaken. had aria remembered everything from her past, she might've remembered the name terance. it was osprey and dante's child. osprey had once been a great mentor to her, and she looked up to dante a great deal. but here, now, the name meant nothing but a name. she wondered if she should have known about this lost creek hollow.

oh... but did she?

typically far more in tune with her recollection of names-- recent recollection, mind you, while her memories fell short from a certain time on, aria typically prided herself with remembering recently told names and faces. the recent drama must've sprung a leak in them now, for aria mixed up a conversation she had with brynn, from easthollow, as saying lost creek hollow-- easily influenced by the words the wolf before her-- lily-- spoke.

"i'm sorry to disappoint you," aria began gently, her lips turning into a smile as the she-wolf flustered quickly to name herself and the wolf beside her, "my name is aria, i am the creeks gamma-- i hope you're settling in well at the willows?" 

and then, in hopes of aiding them, aria said, "i believe the hollow is south of here." though it was an honest mistake, it would be in aria's benefit, since easthollow and lost creek hollow were next-door neighbors to one another.
Messages In This Thread
she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 02, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 03, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 04, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 05, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 07, 2018, 05:49 AM