Whitefish River Oh, I'm a Maid, and I'm Pure and Fair--I'll Never Dance with a Hairy Bear!
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
That is so the best description of any wolf personality I've heard in...sheesh, possibly forever  XD  I feel like Wraen legit deserves an honorary additional trade badge for this brilliance.  LOL
I apologize if this post ended up with too much random feverish-brained 4-am-nonsense contained within.  ;P  I think it's at leas tmostly readable...hopefully. lol.  <.<;

Nynka's initial estimates of this particular wolf's intelligence took a sudden and unexpected drop. The little weasel rolled her eyes. No, I didn't fly— I bounced, like any sane creature would! Sheesh! She accompanied this with a couple quick little sidesteps of the arc-backed funny little sideways jitter that weasels did indeed tend to use to navigate... and Nynka, naturally, did not at all understand why every living creature on the planet wouldn't use such a perfect and infallible mode of locomotion. It was just another of those canine peccadillos that showed so painfully clearly their complete inferiority to all musteline-kind, wasn't it.

Truth be told, Nynka was a little put out too that her most favoritest wolf in the whole wide world did not immediately and unquestioningly accede to her demands orders quite-perfectly-reasonable requests. But, well, shoot—was this lovely pet wolf of hers up to hauling that big thick bear skull that hugely far? Nynka cast a beady eye up and down Wraen's form appraisingly. How much of that was muscle and sinew under all that fluffy gray fur, and how much of it was fat the beast had packed on for the winter? Wraen wasn't preparing to hibernate, was she—no, no, surely that couldn't be why she seemed to just maybe possibly be stalling just a little here... Wraen couldn't be dodging Nynka's question entirely, surely, now could she. Hmmmm, said Nynka aloud, flipping her tail back and forth a few times in thought. ... Well. Just carry it away in that direction, yes, perhaps...? and if you feel yourself starting to get tired and falter let me know, right away. It would have to be Nynka and her sharp little weaselly brain that would need to make the call to save this wolf from herself and her overwillingness to help good little mustelines, after all, now wouldn't it. Naturally Nynka couldn't just trust Wraen herself to make such an important decision without lots of help and input from Nynka herself after all, now could she. ...This did not seem like an entirely satisfying resolution to this little dilemma, in Nynka's head, but all the same it was the best plan she could come up with on short notice. She would just have to watch very closely to make sure Best Wolf here didn't overexert herself in her overzealous attempts to please her wise and all-knowing weasel master; didn't delay any reports of her growing feebleness and exhaustion in her desire not to fail her beloved little mistress Nynka, whose praise and approbation Wraen undoubtedly endlessly craved. Why wouldn't she, after all? All the smartest animals surely did, starting with humble little Nynka herself. Haha.