Heron Lake Plateau Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The smell of the urine was lost among the many other pungent scents he wore, but even if he could smell it nothing would've taken Tywyll's dopey, half-sleeping grin off of his dirty little face. He was content to lay there for a while longer, but the noises of the other boy made him begrudingly give way to conversation. Ty hoisted himself up and it was then, with his chest inches from the dirt, that he felt the chill of cold air against the warm(-ish) wetness holding between his chest fur. 

The voice was all he needed to remember who this was — a Redhawk, one of the youngsters competing with the Blackthorns for space and food and whatever else. Ty had nothing against them. He was, actually, quite happy to see Owen. Oh, Oh-wennn, he hummed the boy's name, sounding inebriated to some great extent, but it was the exhaustion slowing him down. I just had the best adventure. I mean, no, it was... It was pretty bad. I got lost, but I found these birds — these awful birds — another yawn pulled its way out of Tywyll and then, having lost his train of thought, he hummed and hawed quietly, too weary to continue.
Messages In This Thread
Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Tye - November 03, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Tye - November 03, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 11:02 PM