Phoenix Maplewood Be the leader you would follow
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny had slowly found that his emotions settled down, no longer was he so angry and his hurt toward Aditya had lessened enough for him to ignore it. Now his sole focus was on figuring out how to get Morningside through the winter with so little pack members. They still had children to care for and so few adults that the fact that they would be late stocking caches was alarming. He had several ideas he wanted to try out as soon as possible, so he decided that it was time to stop holding back and to step into the spot of leadership. Satisfied he had taken enough time he began to seek out Aviana.

He was glad when he didn't have to look far an found her by the dens, greeting her with a smile and wags of his tail. "Morning Aviana." he started out politely as he lowered his rump to the ground. He peered inside to see if Faye was awake but glanced away not wanting to pry. "I'm ready to take my spot. I have something I need to discuss with you first though" he smiled at her to show it wasn't a bad thing. He had neglected to offer it days ago due to wanting to be sure, but by now he was absolutely certain that he wanted Aviana to be his Beta.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Be the leader you would follow - by Aviana - November 03, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Sunny - November 04, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Aviana - November 04, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Sunny - November 04, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Aviana - November 04, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Sunny - November 05, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Aviana - November 07, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Be the leader you would follow - by Sunny - November 21, 2018, 11:55 AM