Otatso Wetlands my words would just evaporate
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
homg. It's great  XD  *applauds Soltero for knowing pretty much EXACTLY how to handle Talos and her dumb little hissy-fits, hahahaaa*
Oh dangit, I forgot her dumb speech quirks too, lolwhoops.  <.<;

Talos was taken aback, to have her own rudeness thrown right back in her face just like that. She scowled at the gray and white creature, and sulkily thought to herself that his colors were ugly and his face was stupid and his attitude was really more than she felt like handling today, thanks. Also he didn't seem to be lost at all. Which was also totally not fair if you asked her. Especially since he wasn't doing anything useful with the information! He was just sitting over there looking down on her and lording it over her! Uuuugggh!

It was probably pretty clear a lot of her irrational resentment had more to do with her own issues than anything with her fellow wolf here, even to the most clueless observer. She glared at him with a sullen, sulky, almost comically pouting face, her ears folded harshly back and her brow puckering up as her lower jaw jutted out like a whelpling about to throw a temper tantrum over having just been weaned. She really was a little old for this nonsense, but far be it from Talos to let that little factoid stand in her way... I'm huntin' f'r any dragons sneakin' 'bou 'ere, she informed him with lofty superciliousness as she stuck her nose up in the air. She was freshly irritated further to note that no matter how high she jabbed her nose it still didn't quite make her taller than this fellow who was sitting there looking down on her however. A'cause I have better 'n' mo' useful things t' be doin' 'n jus' sittin' 'roun an'... thiiink- iiiing. She pronounced the last with a decidedly sarcastic fresh flash of distaste and an exaggerated overenunciation, for once, rather than her usual habitually lazy lack of clear verbiage. There was more than a little irony to her oh-so-superior put-downs of poor Soltero's innocent solitary ponderings, given that Talos herself had in fact had no real clear goal and very little thought of doing much at all useful to anyone else even if she genuinely had found herself a dragon somehow, somewhere. But hey, this guy didn't have to know that, right?

You ha'n't seen Ar'ya, ha' you, b' chance? Talos asked with impulsive dislike before she could stop herself. She might as well try to get some useful intelligence out of the guy if he was just going to be sitting around stupidly in this stupid swamp after all, mightn't she. Although she might get more useful intel if only she would more fully and properly pronounce Aria’s name, but that would be rather more effort and care put into those syllables that Talos on some irrational level thought that bitch really deserved. And then, with a little more hesitation: ... Or... or Durne'viir? There was a certain more wheedling note of anxiety that crept into her voice as she couldn't help but ask about her mother, despite the sneering tough-guy facade and lofty above-it-all detachment Talos tried to project. She really wasn't nearly as good at hiding her feelings as she on some level thought.
Messages In This Thread
my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 07, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 08, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 08, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 10, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 14, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 28, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 28, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 12, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - December 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 26, 2018, 05:38 PM