Dawnlark Plains I will be phenomenal to the women, I will help women.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
She didn't seem that interested. That was okay. He didn't need her approval - or so he told himself, even though he needed everyones approval all the time, and especially valued the attention of women. It was a good thing he'd gotten laid semi-recently or he'd probably be a lot more demanding.

Oh, I dunno, I'm just kinda wandering. He replied a little too fast, a little too lightly. I was following the beach but the beach goes on for a while, and its cold. So then I went inland, but it was cold too - and actually, its really cold here. I suppose you're from somewhere even more cold? That sucks. You could probably slap Dingo upside the head if you wanted and he'd still rattle on. But he did give a pause, looking at the pale woman as if to confirm that yes, her home was cold and it was awful, but he didn't quite give her enough time.

I mean, sorry, you probably love wherever you live. At least he could tell when he was being rude sometimes. I'm Dingo. I'm really not... usually.. this wired. Sorry. Its been a long day.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be phenomenal to the women, I will help women. - by Dingo - November 08, 2018, 07:20 PM