Blacktail Deer Plateau Terrors in my head
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Junior's absence didn't go by unnoticed when supper was served, her usual screams and loud chomping noises were replaced by an eerie silence that made Peregrine retire early from the dinner table. At first the young pup-sitter didn't think much of it, perhaps Junior had been sent to bed early for bad behaviour, although deep in her heart Amelie knew Peregrine wouldn't do such a thing to his little darling. He had a oft spot for her.

Suddenly Hawkeye left too, and before the teen could whisper a faint 'whats going on?' in her foster mother's ear she was running after them. Amelie's ears swiveled and her expression turned sour when she hear Peregrine's howl pierce the tranquility of the clearing. She debated on whether she should go to or not, perhaps it was an adult thing and she'd be better off staying with the pups. But her decision quickly changed when she saw Saēna take off after the adults,later followed by Pura.

Inmidiately she lunged after them, the best she could do in a situation of panic was keep the pups secure, "Pura! Saēna!" she called after them as the three of them arrived to the scene. And what a morbid scene. The once intimidating and confident leader she had met was just a shadow of what Perry had now become. His eyes betrayed the panic and anxiety in his heart.

Amelie didn't yet understand what was happening for she had arrived when Peregrine's last words had faded, but whatever it was that was happening, was bad and Osprey's name was involved. Without bothering to ask the ebony teenager stepped protectively over the pups, pressing her nose against their cheeks to confort them --or comfort herself. She liked the tiny bully to bits.
Messages In This Thread
Terrors in my head - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 02, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Hawkeye - July 02, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Blue Willow - July 02, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Saēna - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Lasher - July 02, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Pura - July 02, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 02, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Kaskara - July 02, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Amelie - July 02, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Dante RIP - July 03, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Terrors in my head - by Pura - July 03, 2014, 07:21 AM