Fairspell Meadow I am drawn to you
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 
For @Alarian. ♥

Finally, he was finally able to make his return to Blacktail Deer Plateau. Various questions and concerned nagged his mind as he walked, but he would have his answers... for better or for worse. Fortunately, Corvus wasn't one to get worked up over much of anything. He was just grateful to be back on his feet — and to even be alive to do so. He missed his outings dearly, as being stuck in one place was nearly unbearable to the nomad. His caretaker was too stern to allow him out before he was absolutely ready, which was admittedly for the best.

Corvus moved at an unusually quickened pace, making a beeline for the plateau. It was obvious he had his destination locked in his mind. Even more unusual was the time of day he travelled at, for the sun was at its peak in the sky. He simply didn't want to wait a moment longer than what was necessary, and being in the woman's care meant he had to adopt a diurnal lifestyle. He paid attention only to the space in front of him, for that was the direction he was traveling in. It was all that mattered, right now.

It was clear now just how attached to this pack he'd become.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
I am drawn to you - by Corvus - November 09, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: I am drawn to you - by Alarian - November 10, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: I am drawn to you - by Corvus - November 10, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: I am drawn to you - by Alarian - November 10, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: I am drawn to you - by Corvus - November 11, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: I am drawn to you - by Alarian - November 14, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I am drawn to you - by Corvus - November 14, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: I am drawn to you - by Alarian - December 01, 2018, 02:39 PM