Hushed Willows By streams that never find the sea;
117 Posts
Ooc —
ever since her return, she's avoided literally everyone that wasn't delight or mali and even then she didn't always want to talk to them. solomon and she had gotten separated somewhere along the way and they’d never found her. brilliance hadn’t paid any attention to anything but herself and it cost them all her sister. it took a couple days for her to even feel like doing anything, tired and hunger and nausea all battling against one another but eventually things settle out and it’s not so bad. it’s not great but, whatever.

she notes her brother’s scent and follows it, scenting through one willow and out the next until she stumbles right into one where he’s resting. brilliance blinks a few times before shaking it off, acting as if she’d intended to find him under this very willow tree, of course.

“hey,” she says, attempting to shrug it off and get a seat closer to the base of the tree.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
By streams that never find the sea; - by Mal - November 10, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Brilliance - November 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Okeanos - November 11, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Mal - November 21, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Brilliance - December 02, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Mal - December 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: By streams that never find the sea; - by Brilliance - January 01, 2019, 06:17 PM