Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
The two sides of Grayson had always been perplexing to her, but they really should not have been. There was Cyclone before and Cyclone now. Those two wolves could not have been more different. The Cyclone before never would have settled for such stability, but the Cyclone now wanted nothing more than to find the easiest way to just that. The Odolf’s customs meant she would hardly have to work once the right husband had been chosen for her. She could laze about, produce sons and daughters, and be comforted by big strong men who wanted to impress her with their kills or their fighting skills. It would be an easy life, even if it meant she’d had to morph herself into something new.

Maybe this new Cyclone was an improvement.

Live up to? she asked, a glint in her eye, You will surpass his legacy. If he had wanted his ego stroked, he had come to the right place. Boys wanted to know that they were the biggest, baddest, most powerful wolves in the whole wide world, and that had always come to Cyclone naturally. And who was to say she did not believe in Grayson? She had followed him here, despite his hoity-toity sister coming along with them. Perhaps she did not want the same piss-poor matchmaking skills her father had doled out lately. Tantalus appeared to be getting worse in his old age.
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM