Lost Creek Hollow because you've had your chances, (mandatory pack meeting)
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She had come away from the den, leaving Rannoch to heal and rest in peace. She arrived just as Terrance began speaking lifting her gaze to give him her full attention. The first bit was an update on Rannoch and much to her surprise, a thank you to her and recognition of the hard work she had done in the past few days to keep Rannoch alive. There was also recognition of how Coelho had taken the blow and given her life, which caused a fresh wave of sadness to go through her. She dipped her head in respect for her death and listened to the rest of the news. Terance was leader and Treason was Beta, which she had no opposition to. They were both strong wolves and she thought Terance a good fill in for Rannoch. She was startled and put on edge by the news of an old enemy attacking an Ally, the warning to be on the look out and to kill the man on sight making her already frazzled nerves even worse.

When Terance finished she remained silent for a moment thinking everything over before she decided to speak. "I have some things to say about Rannoch's health" she said pausing and then carrying on "He was bad within the first two days but now he rests a bit more peacefully. His head injury is bad, it keeps him weak and his body is suffering because of that" she looked at everyone gathered and then allowed a smile to form "However, he will make it through this. He needs a good period of time to rest. I need some volunteers, some folks good with medicine and herbs. I am exhausted, I've been working non stop for four day, if I don't get some rest I won't be able to continue. I need some assistants to take over and switch out with me on rotation." she voiced her request in a hesitant voice, hoping that she wouldn't be seen in a negative light because of it. "I also request that visitation be kept short and that for now, only close friends and family come. He needs rest"
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: because you've had your chances, (mandatory pack meeting) - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - November 11, 2018, 03:31 PM