Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't make me turn my back on ya.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Joining 
Please let @Freddie reply first and then anyone can join! I'm not sure he's actually joining but the icon is because she brought him back :) Backdated to October 13 or 14

It had only taken them a night to get back to the Plateau, the wolfdog was still on cloud 9 that she had actually found a new friend out there. As they came upon the borders she smiled back at him softly and then looked forward. A worried feeling had creeped inside her, as though they might question her bringing someone that needed help back. "Were here.. Let me call for my Alphas before we cross the border. I don't know if you want to stay after you are taken care of but it's a really nice place to stay." she said suppressing the weird emotion that had come up, instead it was replaced with glee. 

After she was done talking a small and short howl rang out echoing off the trees for @Kavik and/or @Liri. She knew it wouldn't take them too long to get to them both. Elixir had sat back on her haunches and flashed a small look at Freddie, his wounds looked the same as they had when the had first met. He can heal here, she thought as she turned her head back to watch the horizon.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
burn your biographies; rewrite your history
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Journeying with the wolfdog is actually rather pleasant. It's been awhile since he's had a traveling companion, and he'd almost forgotten how lonely life as a lone wolf can be — almost. He's in no danger of forgetting now anyway. He slows as they approach the borders, returning Elixir's smile and nodding slightly to her words. He's given the idea of staying some thought through the journey, though he doesn't even know yet if he'll be wanted; he's not entirely sure he's ready to settle down, or if he's really as adaptable as he's always considered himself, and these things make him hesitate. Could he fit into a more... normal pack, after becoming so used to leading Big Cliff? Of course he's inclined to think he can, but realistically... he doesn't know.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik was patrolling as usual when Elixir's call brought him from his anxious, ever-present thoughts. It was close by, so he wasted no time heading that way. From what he could tell, her howl announced that she had someone with her, and he grew curious. A recruit maybe? He would find out soon enough.

He arrived and greeted the wolfdog with a dip of his head and an, Elixir, before turning his attention to the injured male she had brought to the borders. Concern crossed his face immediately. I'm Kavik, one of the alphas here, he said first to get it out of the way. Is everything okay? he asked this to both wolves in front of him, hoping one of them would explain the situation to him. It appeared the stranger needed help, but he decided to let them explain things before he started asking more questions.
I'm no good without you
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir waited impatiently for the alphas to show. She had never brought back a friend to the pack before and hoped it would be fine. Her weight shifted awkwardly as she flashed a small smile to Freddie. “They will be here soon.” She said quietly. Before she could turn her head from Freddie she heard the sound of pawsteps. A tail wag greeted Kavik as she met her eyes with his. 

I just wanted him, Freddie, to get checked out by Liri. I didn’t know much about giving care to wounds and thought she might know more to help him. I thought also if he liked it here he could stay but that’s of course up to you and Liri.” Her voice was scared but also excited to have a friend in the pack, Well a new one. Elixir looked at Freddie so he could add anything to her speel.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]