Ocean's Breath Plateau you only say that 'cause I'm not around
23 Posts
Ooc —
He's dead. He said in the most vague, unhelpful way over. The young male had never had much tact and so perhaps that's why he dropped it so gracelessly. Dad. He's dead. He clarified only slightly. Each word dripped off his tongue with a heaviness he had never felt before. Athris couldn't force himself to meet her gaze. He suddenly felt numb, like that tidbit of knowledge had been what had bounded him so tightly to begin with.

Suddenly his gaze holds nothing. No love, fear, sadness. Nothing. Athris was a numb, empty void in that moment and somehow it felt nice in an unhealthy way.

I ran into Alarian and then I played God for someone I didn't know. He whispered as his green gaze stayed trained on the slow drifting clouds. I am filth, Ashari.
Messages In This Thread
you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Ashari - November 14, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: you only say that 'cause I'm not around - by Athris - November 14, 2018, 07:04 PM