Sea Lion Shores mommy's alright, daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

her expression remains neutrally interested, eyes guarded. to give away her own lack of response to what sif clearly regards as a high crime would be to out herself as equally criminal, and, although foolish, part of her wishes to still be held in her good esteem. hamartia conjures a faintly aggrieved expression as sif finishes her explanation, murmuring "a shame, then." 

straightening her posture, she adds, "i appreciate your.. warning," her voice gentle. oh, but she does so want to keep sif's memory of her intact, and so she lies. "i will stay away from him," she says, "i did not know his history." the second is a truth, though of course knowing has only made her more intrigued to keep his company, understanding, finally, why she felt so drawn to him. they are kindred spirits in sin. 
but you know me, i could never lay you down to sleep / i'm a prostrate paper tiger supplicating at your pretty feet
Messages In This Thread
RE: mommy's alright, daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird - by Hamartia - November 29, 2018, 09:50 AM