Barrow Fields Oh, can you extract me from my plastic fantasy
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
LMAO! dresden dolls/amanda palmer tho ❤
he's realized that while it's quite beautiful inland, he doesn't like being away from the coast. there seem to be several groups residing oceanside, and it makes him think he might want to live here. he's just not sure where.
the dirt mounds scattered across the field catch his eye as he crosses through on his way to the ocean, ultimately taking most of his attention. he starts his investigation tentatively at first, sniffing from a distance, but grows bolder with each mound he inspects. soon he's sprinting between the mounds, tail waving, sniffing each only for a beat or two before bolting to the next. he continues this pattern for several minutes, head low, oblivious to the scent and presence of another wolf until he skids to a stop in front of her mound and freezes as her scent hits him like a ton of bricks. he lifts his head slowly, expression turning sheepish as his gaze finds the stranger, and quickly takes several steps back. oh, sorry! i didn't see you there, he says, embarrassed, and waits to be told off.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, can you extract me from my plastic fantasy - by Wraen - November 16, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Oh, can you extract me from my plastic fantasy - by Bbbbb - November 16, 2018, 03:10 PM