Snowforest Taiga you dangle on the leash of your own longing
98 Posts
Ooc —
He points out the obvious. She is not big and white and her coat isn’t thick. It can’t handle the cold. She frowns and looks down briefly, shrugging a shoulder. “They say I look like my mom,” she says with a smile. It’s weak, but it’s there. “My real mom,” she confirms. No, she’s not related to the snow wolf. “She couldn’t take care of me, though, so she gave me to Tahani and the other snow wolves when I was a baby-baby.” She’s still young now, still a kid, but bigger. Sort of.

“Currituck kom ash down?” she repeats back, sort of. A smile creeps upon her face. She repeats it again, this time a little closer, glancing to her new friend for evaluation.
Inuttut · Common
Messages In This Thread
you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Currituck - November 17, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - November 18, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - November 19, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - December 06, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - December 18, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Currituck - January 20, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - February 07, 2019, 12:24 PM