Blackfeather Woods i fear no evil; the shadow is mine and so is the valley
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She herself sat down for a rest, letting herself look him over first; in case he lay here for injury. She grinned at his comment, "Indeed," she replied, for it had been long for her too and could not wait for summer to turn and show itself again. "I just hope hunting stays fruitful, not to mention successful." She gave a long and soft sigh while easing herself down to lay, not minding the soft dampness. 

Her own realisation struck her as it did him, it seemed, and was about to introduce herself when he spoke. Nodding lightly, she offered her name,  "Flicker. It's nice to meet you, Wintersbane," she flicked an ear, turning it to the space behind her, before shifting herself off a particularly uncomfortable root.

"What is this place anyway? Full of lights and mystery," she asked, bordering on complaining, as her mind drifted to the lights. She'd seen mountain spirits, they came in many shapes and, at night, changed their form to form beauty -- or hell -- along the slopes and crags. She hadn't seen anything similar until now.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread