Blackfeather Woods i fear no evil; the shadow is mine and so is the valley
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The male was impressive, for he certainly had a temper, she could see that, but all the same, he had some semblance of control over it. She respected that, and she did respect hierarchy; but often came to play against it, oft from sheer curiosity.

As he moved forward, she lowered herself back down to the damp covering of moss. She wasn't in the mood for a dominance battle today. She avoided his herd, angry gaze; despite her still feeling the spider legs of coldness prickling at her neck. And, despite her pride, she slowly swayed her tail across the ground; an apology without words. 

"How about this then," she ventured, looking to build a small, thin bridge with the male whom she would have to work with. Bad blood within a pack solved nothing. "How about you tell me a secret of yours, and I will tell you one of mine." Her golden gaze, flecked with the sky, drew up to his winter glacials. The offer seemed good, to her, for it allowed them to both settle back down, and wasn't a very hard question to answer. She casually drew an autumn paw to swipe a drop of water from her muzzle; waiting, and expecting.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread