Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kasatka, all long limbs and knobby joints at seven months old, no longer had to rear back to nuzzle cheeks. When Desdemona apeared, Kasatka came alongside her in a friendly embrace. "Glad to be back," she replied, her voice warm. "How is everyone? Did Adi return?"

This was what she was most anxious about. She hadn't been able to find him on her trek, and she was so very worried that something might've happened to him. She'd shoulder the weight of her father's death because she knew she had been verily blessed, but with all that had happened to them, she wasn't sure she could take it if something were to happen to Aditya.

But life would go on, she knew. If nothing else, she could count on that.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM