Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The days had grown colder and his worry had grown stronger, concerned that he would be unable to provide for everyone for the whole winter. Most of Morningside had seemed to fade away, the scents growing somewhat stale. He wondered if the fire and Aditya's absence had done more damage than originally thought. All of these worries vanished when a howl went up on the borders, the young voice of his sister instantly recognisable. Joy surged through him, lighting him up as he headed forward unfortunately arriving late due to being halfway across the opposite end of the woods. When he arrived he grinned, nodding to Desdemona and rushing at Kasatka. He whined softly and went to embrace her, so damn glad that she had come home. "Kitten! Welcome home." the relief in his voice was strong and obvious and so he didn't make stuff too awkward and mushy he backed off with a beaming smile.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM