Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He heard the sharp inhalation of breath and his ears went back. He felt bad for bringing it up but she had been gone all this time searching for Aditya and nothing had come of it for her. She deserved at least some sort of explanation. He wasn't going to say anything else but when she asked he gave her once more nuzzle to the top of her head and went to sit in front of her, looking at her with a sad expression. "He went to Undersea and for some reason, ended up attacking both Seelie and her mate Stockholm. He did worse damage to Seelie...it makes no sense. He loved Aunt Seelie but she never would have attacked him and neither would Stockholm unless Aditya had done wrong. He left after losing the fight and just...never returned home" he said softly, the anger and confusion and despair all surfacing at once.

He looked down at his paws "He left us to go do that....it just isn't like him so I stopped looking. I had to focus on Morningside and the way he was acting...it just didn't feel safe to go after him and try to bring him back. If he ever comes home he'll be welcomed on the terms that Undersea will be told and we'll figure out a way to fix what he did together. They want to remain allies still at least" he brought her up to date on the whole incident, then fell silent and looked at her. He looked hurt and he was hurt, he simply couldn't understand why Aditya had went and done that.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM