Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kasatka pulled back from her brother at his words. Aditya had done what? Kasatka didn't want to believe it, but she also didn't think her brother would lie about it. But perhaps his information was wrong, or colored by his emotions, or elsewise tempered by exaggerations or untruths.

Whatever the case, Kasatka would believe in Aditya's - not innocence, perhaps, but his goodness - until it was proven false. But, in the meantime, she could not sit idly by.

I'm sorry, Sunny, she said quietly, taking several more steps back. This would break his heart, she knew, but he was here among the remains of their family. Aditya did not have that luxury. I need to find him. And with those parting words, the young shewolf turned and fled.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM