Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn was patrolling when she heard unfamiliar howl from the borders. Protectiveness drew her from her duties as she began heading towards the sound. It was quite a distance from where she had been, so she moved at a quick pace, hoping to arrive in time to be of assistance if needed.

When she finally found the source of the call, she noticed her three packmates already there to intercept the stranger. She moved to stand near Steph, her yellow gaze falling on the stranger as she studied him with a bit of suspicion. Strangers made her nervous, but no one appeared to be in distress, so she relaxed slightly. She didn't speak any greeting or ask any questions, instead offering her silent support should it be needed.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM