Blackfeather Woods Remember who we are
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She smiled happily to the plush girl, realising she reminded her of Maegi. The girl would return soon, hopefully.
"I don't. But for Maegi I will leave an offering to Peryite, her Goddess, for her safe return. It is what she asked me to do, and she is my friend." 
She tilted her gaze to Tundra and sighed softly, "Do you worship in the Gods, or whatever?" 

After her reply, she then inclined her head and started to walk at an easy pace towards the borders where they would hunt. Something other than rabbits, she hoped.
"The ravens and crows are intelligent, I give them that. But often a pain in the ass," she grinned, happy to be having different company in the woodland.
She cast a glance up, watching a couple of birds perched on the branches high above start to squabble over seemingly nothing.

"I haven't been here long, but my loyalty lies with the inhabitants of these woods. They gave me a home after my own was taken,"  she smiled sadly but kept her pace. Her past was affecting her less and less these days, "It must be about three moons now." It hadn't occurred to the girl that others hadn't learned of tracking the passing time like her. The moon and its rotations were taught to her by her mother, and it worked well enough for even a simple girl as herself could keep track of the time.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Remember who we are - by Flicker - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - November 26, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - November 26, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 06, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 07, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 08, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - December 19, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - December 20, 2018, 05:05 AM
RE: Remember who we are - by Tundra - January 05, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Remember who we are - by Flicker - January 06, 2019, 09:00 AM