Phoenix Maplewood why don't you move to the delta?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He could tell things would be good when she returned the grin, causing his tail to twitch and wag again behind him. She answered his question with an introduction and jumped right into things, stating she had been here before and had come to check up on them. While his smile was still there, a sudden wariness came into his gaze. This Elysium she came from wasn't an Ally and while she seemed real nice, he couldn't assume all of them were. The last time their weakness had been found out, he had been attacked and had to fight tooth and claw to get the male away. He had lost that fight....luckily he hadn't lost Morningside or his life. Could he trust this woman? She didn't look suspicious at all, or like she would come from a pack where they'd harm a struggling pack.

"I appreciate your concern Lily, I'm Sunny the current leader of Morningside." he introduced himself in return, hesitating for a long moment before confessing "We are surviving but barely. A lot of members are gone. Two recently joined, my sister and a new woman named Laska. Unfortunately hunting isn't good, we've been through a lot of internal chaos and haven't prepared for winter. Amongst other problems I'm...worried" he had almost said scared but held it back, though it showed on his face. He knew he was young, he knew he wasn't the best leader and while he kept them afloat so far he didn't know how long he could or if floating would be enough to survive.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - November 23, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - November 24, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - November 26, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - November 28, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - December 01, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - December 01, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: why don't you move to the delta? - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 10:13 PM