Stavanger Bay i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
where there were scent markers, there was bound to be one who made them. the shores had grown colder, ice riming the sands in places when night fell, but velen bushed his coat against it and persevered all the same. the somber weather did not deter ford, nor rannveig — it did not turn the third brother away either, and for his vigilance he was rewarded with the beholding of a slinking, pale form.
moonset, and a wolf disregarding the scent of the clan. but velen was not moved to wrath; he stalked after the interloper, and when he had drawn close enough, cleared his throat loudly in an attempt to startle the stranger. she had wended well, but the boy knew this stretch of beach like the back of his own paw, and that would perhaps be her misfortune.
[Image: tumblr_nbvmjgI5Eb1txly86o1_500.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - November 28, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 08, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:10 PM