Lost Creek Hollow So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
When he voiced his question, he wondered if she might respond verbally, or if she would be just as quiet as she had been the first time they met. His ears pointed towards her as he sniffed at the marks on the ground, and when he didn't hear a reply, Breccan looked up. She almost seemed to be ignoring him initially, but he quickly surmised that she was only finishing her business first; when she turned to face him, her countenance was friendly and her body language was expressively amicable.

Nuna began to use her nose to gather information about Breccan; naturally, this was a ritual that he was very accustomed to, as a wolf. It seemed more purposeful than usual, though, so he carefully remained very still and allowed her snout to rove a short distance from his body. Her silence caused him to subconsciously hold his own tongue, and his orange eyes watched her curiously as a small smile tugged at his lips. He would wait for her verdict before making any further movements.
Messages In This Thread
So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - November 27, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Breccan - December 17, 2018, 01:25 PM