Blackfeather Woods most times, a ghost is a wish
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the post before? i might have misunderstood then. the only attack i read was the muzzle snap. so if there was anything else i missed, apologies. the post after this will be my last, so they can all have a finishing blow at her before she runs off in submission lol. can one of you tear one or two of her ears? i want 'em to have a few rips and tears in 'em.
in a flash-- she was met with a set of teeth. a sharp pain jolted through her shoulder as the much larger male struck her. it was her fault for leaving herself fully open, but even then she couldn't help but let out a wince. she moved, her body shaking, struggling to get up-- and then like she had slammed herself into a wall, a painful & paralyzing blow struck the side of her neck. her eyesight barely catches a glimpse of the third wolf stalking around her. bloodthirsty beasts, they were, despite that she could find no fault in their actions.
with two sets of relentless jaws clenched to her body, aware of the third, velvet sank to the ground underneath the weight of the two on top of her. she didn't want to entertain their desires, although she did feel like living this particular day. at least, now, she knows where to be if she's ever suicidal enough to desire it  suddenly, another jolt of pain. a third bite on her hock, it seemed as if it was over for her. oh, how she didn't want to grovel, her pride strong but she would do it. as bites were exchanged and the metallic taste of her blood filled their maws, she had given up. gnashing teeth & an aggression that brewed in each of them to form a wildfire has been enough to make her curl her tail between her legs like a puppy.
Messages In This Thread
most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - November 28, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by RIP Wintersbane - November 28, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - November 28, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by RIP Wintersbane - November 28, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Astara - November 28, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - November 28, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by RIP Wintersbane - November 29, 2018, 06:02 AM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Relmyna - November 29, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Astara - November 29, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - November 29, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by RIP Wintersbane - December 01, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Astara - December 05, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: most times, a ghost is a wish - by Velvet - December 05, 2018, 07:59 PM