Dragoncrest Cliffs oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore
enough is an illusion
53 Posts
Ooc — KJ
[tumbles in recklessly and probably breaks things]

Since returning to Drageda — or, more accurately, being returned to Drageda — Silkie has lingered at the proverbial periphery of pack society. Everything is different. He’s reeling from the shock of Wildfire, Kiwi, and Sequoia’s abrupt departure, and he can’t help but wonder whether part of it is his fault. Feverish, half-mad with fear and loneliness, he’d snapped at his sister, and now she’s…gone. He can’t even say whether he misses her or not; the one thing he knows for sure is that he’s angry. He’s angry at himself for getting lost. He’s angry at Wildfire for breaking the family apart, leaving nomi with two sullen sons and no loving wife. He’s angry at nomi for not coming back in time to stop that from happening. He’s angry at Tux because…well, it’s convenient. Tux is his only remaining littermate, and growing pains have pushed them apart.

He can’t soften his expression when he turns to glance over his left shoulder, right cheek facing the open sea. He works valiantly to school his scowl into a more stoic expression. There’s Tux, good, reliable Tux, who hasn’t (to Silkie’s knowledge) ever set a foot wrong. Hei, he offers cautiously, his voice rusty and his guard up.
Messages In This Thread
oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 03, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 05, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 08, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 30, 2018, 04:19 PM