Stone Circle Like asthma, you take my breath away
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rueger's face lit up when she came into view. She seemed to be moving quite fast, which he assumed was because she was excited to see him. There couldn't be another reason, of course, in his mind. His tail thumped the ground, and he gave a bow of his head in greeting. Hello, Valette, he replied with a smile. She was as beautiful as ever. 

He picked up the hare and closed the distance between them, placing it at her paws this time. A gift for you, he explained. While in the past he would have retreated a couple feet, this time he stayed where he had stopped. Since his intentions  of courting were clear, he was under the impression that this closeness would be alright. He didn't go so far as to touch her, but they were close enough that it was obvious he would be alright with it if she did. 

Unbeknownst to him, this would most likely serve to make Valette ill at ease, instead of excited.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 08:21 AM