Heron Lake Plateau here comes the drop
All Welcome  December 08, 2018, 10:59 AM
Bat
Redhawks
Juvenile
Bat was stuck between a rock and a hard place: she was too frightened to leave the territory but she still wanted to avoid her mother and sister. Although the plateau was vast, it felt like she came across their scents just about everywhere. She wound up slinking to The Roost and skulking there. Every hour she spent there, the feeling of entrapment heightened. She just wanted to get out of here... but she also wanted to live. Maybe her imagination was running away from her but she could picture Artaax hidden somewhere just outside the plateau, ready to ambush her the moment she set foot outside of its safety.

When Towhee appeared to visit Orca's grave and maybe take a nap following a long patrol, Bat spoke with the Beta for a moment, then finally left the little island, carefully picking across the ice and going in search of @Tegan. There was a question now burning in the back of her mind. It wasn't just that she didn't want to share space with Wildfire and Kiwi—unwanted reminders of the past she'd left behind—but her feet simply itched too. She was a wanderer by nature now. Bat chewed on that thought in particular as she sniffed about for her closest friend.

I know we already have a thread, so no obligations! I actually wouldn't mind if someone she didn't really know hopped in here? :)

Members of Redawks are welcome (and encouraged!) to power-play Bat in the fore- or background of threads. Just tag me for reference! :)
"Common language." "Trigedasleng." -Ptero.-
2 hours ago
Finley
Redhawks
Respected
It wasn't the first time her stupid ass brother had gotten himself thrown out, nor did Finley suspect it would be the last. Were she younger and less of an old cripple, she might have actually gone after him this time to drag him back herself. But, she also knew that there really wasn't any point. Colt would show up again eventually. He always did. He fucking better...

Fin brushed the line of thought from her mind as she continued along in search of some offspring to annoy. It did seem as though the Redhawks these days were always getting themselve into some drama or another and she was not feeling particularly eager to become any part of it. Being excused from it was the one nice thing she had found in her retirement. Everyone else could deal with the Blackfeathers and the lovers quarrels - she would leave it to them and focus her attention on pestering the youths. One of which she came across just then.

The Blackthorn recognized the long-eared ex-Dragon girl as one of Wildfire's - the one who had lied her way into their ranks. Angling her trajectory slightly, she moved to intercept the girl and strode up alongside her. "So what should we call you now - Rory or Bat?" Fin asked jovially, smirking sidelong at the greyscale girl.

2 hours ago
Bat
Redhawks
Juvenile
She lifted her head when she heard footfalls, hoping it was Tegan coming her way. Just in case it was and he was hoping to pounce her, Bat whirled with a quiet, "Rwar!" And found herself face to face with a grinning Finley.

"Ah! Shit! Sorry!" the youth shouted before she could stop herself. "I thought you were Tegan," she tried to explain, belatedly registering the question. Feeling even more sheepish now, Bat said, "You can call me whatever you want." If she was anything like her son, she'd run with that.

Speaking of which, this was the first time Tegan's mother had ever approached her directly. Bat was immensely curious about the woman who had given birth to that abomination she loved so damn much, as well as a little afraid of what Finley might make of her. Bat figured she must be pretty cool despite her crazy crotch fruit; she was mated to Elwood, after all, easily the nicest wolf in the pack.

Members of Redawks are welcome (and encouraged!) to power-play Bat in the fore- or background of threads. Just tag me for reference! :)
"Common language." "Trigedasleng." -Ptero.-