Stavanger Bay chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
mindlessly moving her paws in a circle in the water, she turns her muzzle downwards & watches the ripples hypnotically. they cross over the crystal-clear reflection of the stars, warping their dimensions, their sparkle not dimming. a sigh escapes her throat as the silver-pelted goddess shakes her fur out lightly, taking in the entire feeling of the area of which she was in wholly. the divine feeling was unrivaled anywhere else-- before something crosses into her senses. chuffs. sharp exhales, slight growls with the ever-so slightest tone of aggression. it was almost a nervous type of noise. amatsu turns her direction away from the stars, the water, the sky-- reluctantly-- though in this moment, she must. her glacial gaze points into the night as she squints, trying to make out a possible form... though it's so dark it seems impossible. rather than waiting for a stranger to meet her with aggression, she calls out into tho depths of the bay.
,,hello?''
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 29, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 31, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM