Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
oh yay <3
losing herself in the sky was something the silverpelt shuck was good at. her mind would ruminate of times long and since passed-- as well as times that have yet to come. she's so good at deattaching herself from the physical realm, that she almost doesn't notice the subtle pawsteps of one that had almost come to pass. in a dreamlike state still, she lazily turns her head towards the creature that had trotted up behind her. a brilliant creature, they were-- sporting a dark grey pelt with a black peppered throughout-- with a seafoam gaze that caught her attention instantly.
rather than talking, she crooned quietly at the wolf behind her-- motioning lightly with her head for them to join her. she wasn't sure if they would, or if they had even wanted the company, but it wouldn't hurt to try. with a slight wag of her tail, she relaxed her posture moreso than it already was to indicate that they were more than welcome, if they so desired.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 13, 2018, 09:23 PM