Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
to her delight, the wolf shifted his paws subtly forward at her motions; comforting to her, to know that she doesn't always need to talk to get a point across. she eyed the dark-coated canine thoughtfully, taking in his appearance from muzzle to tailtip without shame, before turning her attention back to the sky. the stranger had broken their silence with a greeting, for which the sylph responded. ,,hello,'' she noticed a slight sway in his tail-- a welcoming sign, she thought. amatsu hadn't really thought many things through before acting, but she had a feeling that this interaction was free of any malice.

the peppered corvid kept his guard up ever so slightly, it might as well have been unnoticeable. a question escaped his lips, lingering in the air as the colder atmosphere slowly consumed it whole. ,,busy? oh, no,'' came her response, ,,i'm just observing the sky. trying to calm down. trying to understand.'' her voice was quiet & shaky as always. the last few interactions she had with others taught her to maybe not say she's divine. maybe they shouldn't know she was born or the sky and storms themselves; that the lightning and rumble of thunder are her closest siblings.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 16, 2018, 11:27 PM