Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the wolf took a careful seat by her, a distance away-- although she was grateful to have company nonetheless. his expression relaxed as she mentioned the sky, as if she had struck something deep inside his soul at the mention of the heavens. ,,some,'' she responded to his questioning with a simple word; there were plenty of things she understood about the angleic domains beyond what mere mortals could grasp, beyond what their virgin eyes could comprehend. the sky itself, although born of it, was shrouded in earthly mystery to the deity. the seafoam-eyed beast gave a short motion towards the ocean, and she nodded in agreement. although more foreign to her, the conversation she could muster with the creatures that lived far beyond the trenches, the stories the told her, the riddles they gave; they could all be repeated, word for word.

his gaze turned back towards the sky, with his name coming shortly after. ,,amatsumagatsuchi,'' she responded to him with her own name although acutely aware that it could definitely be interperted as some sort of otherworldy response. shortly after she clarified, ,,just call me amatsu.'' her rhythm steady, not missing a single beat as she continued talking whilst she scented the air. ,,the way the clouds are moving... the humidity, i believe we might be getting a small storm soon.'' she went on to explain the formations to him, the vague ramblings of someone who knew all too much but wasn't entirely sure how to describe it.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 19, 2018, 10:44 PM