Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she noticed his expression change as she mentioned her name-- it was almost a look of recognition, a spark of long-lost rememberance shot across his gaze like a lightning strike. her name travelled through his senses as his tail lightly swayed behind him. he strayed away from any attempts to pronounce her full name--which she didn't mind. to most it's completely foreign, and to that she understood. ,,probably snow,'' her answer came after glancing a short time-- the clouds rolled with promise of a downfall & the shiver in the air simply could make rain freeze upon immediate contact. ,,i'm not sure how soon... maybe the next day or two?'' the heavens above only could predict exactly when they would empty. ,,it's been windy lately. it's a tad concerning-- i hope the wind doesn't cause too much damage.'' her fur bristled as her crown turned upwards, her heart thrummed in her chest as waves lapped the shoreline, the tide slowly moving inwards as the night cracked open, spilling starlit blood over the earth.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 10:58 PM