Dragoncrest Cliffs Peppermint and apple pie
5 Posts
Ooc —
Yikes, whispered Maisy, this guy's a complete douche canoe, probably thinks he's such hot shit, smug little... Shoving down the monologue going on in her head, Freesia cracked another smile that didn't quite reach her eyes this time and said, "come now, mister, that's no way to talk to a lady who's just paying you a compliment!" It wasn't like she was looking to jump in bed with him. She would if he asked but her aim was to stroke his ego, not his boys. She made a mental note that laying it on thick with this guy wasn't going to pay off, though. Obviously less testosterone than most women. Too bad, he was a looker.

"I told you," she said, indicating the ground with her muzzle, "I stopped here 'cause your borders are strong. Them other packs I've come across—" none, truth be told, or she wouldn't be here trying to join this one, but he didn't need to know that "—smelled small and unstable. I only wish to join the best." That much at least was true. Freesia didn't want to join any small flimsy packs that might fall apart and leave her hungry in winter, and she didn't want to do the amount of work required of a smaller pack. More wolves meant more division of labour.

Tough nut to crack, she thought, flipping through her mind for some kind of useful skill. She had plenty of skills but none of them were all that useful to anyone but herself. Still, he didn't know anything about her, so she could tell him anything at all. "I know plenty about plants and their medical properties," she claimed, "and I'm a decent hunter. Strong pack like yours and the season being as it is, maybe you could use someone like me?"
Messages In This Thread
Peppermint and apple pie - by ZC11 - December 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by ZC11 - December 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by ZC11 - December 11, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by Vercingetorix - December 12, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by ZC11 - December 18, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by Vercingetorix - December 19, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by Blixen - December 22, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: Peppermint and apple pie - by ZC11 - December 27, 2018, 09:58 PM